Take it to the next level with the all new AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite! A fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem, The Convertible Elite combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and rigid Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. The versatile open deck design can be converted to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds by simply zipping in the optional single or double deck conversions and the upgraded lumbar seats provide comfort for hours of paddling!
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- MODEL AE1007-E
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 15’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 52 LBS. (23.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 550 LBS. (249 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: TANDEM: 6’2″/SOLO: 6’+
- CHAMBERS 6
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 12″