The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
Click HERE to see the Advanced Frame Kayak in action!
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
- MODEL AE1012-R
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 10’5″
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 36 LBS. (16 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: 6’2″
- CHAMBERS 7
- FOLDED SIZE 30″ X 17″ X 10″