Extreme comfort, essential features and the addition of an evolutionary foam alternative - earth friendly kapok all combine to make the Women's Abba an outstanding jacket.
- The Abba PFD is built a bit smaller for women or people with shorter torsos.
- Front flotation is kapok, a sustainably harvested and compostable material sealed in a urethane bladder that conforms to your body.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The front zip design of this PFD is easy to get on and off.
- Neoprene shoulders, stretchy side panels and a wide waistband makes this life jacket comfortable to wear.
- Two big, luxurious, zippered hand warming pockets, a large snap-closure chest pocket and a knife lash tab round out this innovative jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).