Start your kid out at age 2 or 3? Why not? Water wings, floating circles, and other pool toys are great fun for the little ones. A cool kayak is over the top fun for them. Since the Fun 1 goes from 30 to 80 pounds for kid’s weights, it covers ages 2-8 really well and up to a small age 10.
Bringing high performance, fun to paddle, lightweight, comfortable boats to kids. While the Fun 1 is for kids, it is truly designed to get the parents back on the water. Get your kid a Fun 1 or Fun 1.5 and then you’ll have to go paddling with them! Yippie!
- Little kids are super stable and can learn to paddle around in it. (30-50 pounds)
- Medium kids can learn to roll, paddle, and after they get some skills can learn to river run and surf in it. (40-60 pounds)
- Larger kids can playboat the Fun 1 really well in flatwater, or whitewater (60-80 pounds)
- Length (inches): 5’3″ (161 cm)
- Width (inches): 20.0 inches (50 cm)
- Height (inches): 10.5 (27 cm)
- Volume (gallons): 26.0 (99 L)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Max Inseam: 26.0 inches (67 cm)
- Max Foot: Size 4.0 (mens)
- Optimum River Running: 60 lbs (28 kg)
- Optimum Playboating: 80 lbs (37 kg)
- Optimum Overall: 30 – 80 lbs
- Cockpit Dimensions: 15 1/2 x 28