Kokatat steps into the future with the revolutionary Idol Drysuit. SwitchZip technology separates the top from the bottom, giving you the choice of dry top, dry pants or a fully waterproof kayaker's drysuit.
- The flexible TIZIP® fully-separating zipper at the waist makes suit entry a snap. Pull on the upper just as you would a dry top. Then don the pants, fasten the zipper and you have a drysuit.
- Or, you can just mate the top with your sprayskirt for a fully functional dry top.
- When conditions warrant you can also wear just the pants.
- The zipper sits below the dual adjustable overskirt. In your boat this puts the zipper between the backband and seat so it doesn't interfere with your life jacket or kayak rigging.
- There's no need for a separate relief zipper, SwitchZip covers # 1 and # 2.
- Soft, supple Gore-Tex® 3.21, with 330 Cordura® Gore-Tex Pro on shoulder, sleeve and leg high-wear areas.
- Attached socks are made with Gore-Tex fabric, fully seam taped for durability and waterproofness.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene punch-through protective covers.
- The self-draining zippered sleeve pocket has a handy key lanyard
- 330 Cordura Gore-Tex Pro shoulders, sleeves and legs
- SwitchZip waterproof fully seperating entry/relief zipper system
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Evolution 3.21 oz nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro socks
- Strategic zipper placement sits between backband and seat
- No entry zipper on torso
- One zipper for entry and relief