The Kokatat Maximum Centurion Limited Edition (LE) Rescue PFD is a Type V jacket built to handle the demands and consequences of expert-level paddling and rescue scenarios. This LE release features visually stunning artwork encapsulating Team Kokatat Athletes' passions and connections to the whitewater world.
- Cordura® construction for maximum durability and PVC-free Gaia® foam.
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility.
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows front flotation panels to follow your body's movement without restriction.
- One large gusseted chest pocket with internal organization and a zippered closure.
- Integrated, quick-release safety harness and O-ring tether/tow system ready.
- Features a front lash tab for securing a rescue knife and strobe attachment point on the back.
- Comes standard with the accessory Belly Pocket that has three pockets for organizing essentials and will fit a VHF radio.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Kokatat Team Members included in the design: Rafa Ortiz - Cactus; Gerd Serrasolses - Salmon; Chris Korbulic - Raven; Nouria Newman - Snowflakes; Ben Stookesberry - Hiking Kayaker; Dane Jackson - Chasing Rainstorms; Emily Jackson - Van Down by the River; Jordy Seale - Southern Cross Constellation; Jules Domine - Chiribiquete Pictograms; Evan Moore - Tehipite Valley