Our most comfortable life vest ever, thanks to soft, Gaia® PVC-free foam that's cut and sculpted into body mapped, floating panels. Each foam panel is precisely slit to provide adaptable and ergonomic fit, wrapping the torso in secure comfort. A soft 100D stretch polyester envelope finishes off theis high-back recreational life vest, with fleece-lined hand warmer pockets for the colder days.
The Proteus features 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
SIT BACK COMFORTABLY
To accommodate the high seat backs in most recreational kayaks, the Proteus features a high-back design with quick drying spacer mesh lower back.
GAIA® PVC-FREE FOAM
The buoyancy foam in all Kokatat PFDs is Gaia® pvc-free. Gaia® is completely free of CFC ozone depleting chemicals. This recyclable foam is very flexible, taking and retaining the shape of your body for a comfortable, custom feel.
- 100D Stretch polyester with 210D high tenacity nylon in high wear areas
- Internal foam contouring for trim, relaxed fit
- Articulated design enhancing comfort
- hand warmer pockets
- Multiple side adjustments
- Ultra-light, quick drying spacer mesh back and shoulders complements high back seats
- 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
- compatible with tributary hydration system
- Certification: UL/USA, ULC/Canada, CE/Europe
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/XXL (16/00)