Paddlers need paddle-specific layers and the NRS Men's Expedition Weight Pants deliver with a wicking fleece material, ultimate insulation and unmatched comfort. Polartec® Power Stretch® material delivers maximal warmth without limiting your movements, while gasket-friendly cuffs and friction-free seams pair perfectly under dry wear.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, the industry leader, provides outstanding warmth, wicking and comfort.
- 4-way stretch fabric follows your movements without restricting mobility, then springs back to hold its original shape.
- "Touch points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Then it's quickly wicked to the outer surface where it spreads and evaporates rapidly, to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Convenient volcano-style cuffs ensure comfort with dry pant gaskets and drysuit socks.
- H2Core Lightweight fabric panels improve stretch in the waist and reduce bunching behind the knees.
- Semi-form fit for athletic comfort and easy layering over the top.
- Wicks moisture
- Paddler-specific cut lines
- Friction-free seams
- Gasket-friendly cuffs