Inspired by kayak anglers, the ultralight, fingerless NRS Skelton Gloves have features all boaters can appreciate. Providing complete sun protection and improved grip, the open-finger design keeps your hands cool without limiting your dexterity.
- Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, which breathes freely, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50+ protection.
- Amara® synthetic leather patches on the thumb and first two fingers prevent abrasion while stripping line.
- Amara patch on the upper palm features a silicone bumper guard for better grip on rods, paddles or oars while offering blister protection for long days on the water.
- Silicone dots on the palms provide excellent grip.
- Open-finger design allows maximum dexterity for tying on flies and lures, taking photos and using touch screens.
- Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together.
||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
||Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Three-quarter finger design
- Amara® synthetic leather patches on fingers and partial palm
- Grippy silicone palm dots
- UPF 50+ sun protection