NRS Women's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.
- With H2Core™ Rashguard backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms provide soft comfort, a sure grip and excellent blister prevention.
- Pairing snaps at the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Palm Material: Amara® synthetic leather palm
- Weight: 1oz
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Taped Seams: No
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab
- Gender Sizing: Women
- Open finger design
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Wrist pairing snaps