The NRS Women's H2Core Expedition Weight Pants feature super soft fleece that wicks moisture, stretches for unrestricted movement and delivers maximum insulation. Whether you layer them under a drysuit or lounge around the campfire, the Expedition Weight pants are the ultimate base layer for paddlers.
- 4-way stretch fabric follows your movements without restricting mobility, then springs back to hold its original shape.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, the industry leader, provides outstanding warmth, wicking and comfort.
- "Touch points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Then it's quickly wicked to the outer surface where it spreads and evaporates rapidly, to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Convenient volcano-style cuffs ensure comfort with dry pant gaskets and drysuit socks.
- The mid-rise design and wider waistband of the women's Expedition Pant offers more coverage and a better fit for the female paddler.
- H2Core Lightweight fabric panels improve stretch in the waist and reduce bunching behind the knees.
- Semi-form fit for athletic comfort and easy layering over the top
- Wicks moisture
- Friction-free seams
- Gasket-friendly cuffs
- Paddler-specific cut lines