- Perfect for ocean play and short to mid-length expeditions.
- CoreLite construction with inherent buoyancy and an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Carefully balanced stern weighting for ultimate positioning on waves.
- High volume, dynamically shaped bow punches through waves and resurfaces quickly.
- Generous bow rocker prevents purling and keeps your head dry.
- Hard bow chines pick up quickly for control on a wave.
- Flat mid-section hull is super stable and gives unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Soft stern edges keep the boat loose and forgiving during turns.
- Squared-off stern increases waterline for flat water speed and aids tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit rim allow easy rolling and re-entry.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Large rear and fore hatch, plus pod for great gear capacity and load versatility.
- Features skeg and bow recess to take a compass as standard.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
Length: 15' 9"
Width: 22 .5"
Corelite Weight: 61.7lbs
Paddler Weight Range: 140 lbs - 275 lbs
Internal Cockpit Length: 32"
Internal Cockpit Width: 16 .5"