The Ikelos is an advanced high-angle paddle, with the best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The award winning Ikelos is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade.
Click HERE to see the Werner Ikelos in action!
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
- The adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in three ranges: 200-220cm, 220-240cm, and 240-260cm
Weight- 26.75 oz
Blade Surface Area- 691 cm2
Blade Length x Width- 48.5cm x 19.75cm