The Corryvreckan is Werner's largest premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in every paddlers favorite color, Carbon black.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Weight: 28.25oz
- Blade Surface Area: 721 cm2
- Blade Length x Weight: 49cm x 20.25cm