The Corryvreckan is Werner's largest premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Available Paddle Lengths: 200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
- Blade Dimensions: 49cm x 20.25cm
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Surface Area (sq. cm.): 721 cm2
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Shaft Pieces: 2pc
- Weight (grams): 827g
- Weight (ounces): 29.25oz
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. New for 2016 this color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )