The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust Werner's Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- Available Paddle Lengths:162cm to 230 cm in 1 cm increments
- Blade Dimensions: 47.75cm x 19.25cm
- Blade Material: Carbon Dynel reinforced
- Blade Surface Area (sq. cm.): 683cm2
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Pieces: 1pc
- Weight (grams): 1021g
- Weight (ounces):36oz