Gain a softer feel without sacrificing all your blade size. Ultimate performance level uses the most advanced materials and process, gives elite level flex and balance for comfort and performance. It is without the doubt the best value in race paddles, especially considering its Handcrafted in Sultan, WA quality.
- longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Utilize large blade size, for more power, without feeling the negative effects. Paddle more effectively at the higher cadences racers are training for.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Dihedral, the ridge running vertically down the length of the blade, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, no matter how hard you pull, no matter what the conditions.
- Small sized 86sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and ratchet up cadence and to those of smaller stature.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and quick strokes that “POPs” from the water.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a knife like catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence. Reduce fatigue and injury.
- Choose your Advanced Fit options. Choose full carbon grip and straight shaft in Standard Fit or Small Fit (Ideal for ladies or those with smaller hands.) Or look to protect the hands and wrists through better ergonomics with the innovative Bent shaft
- Designed for racing. This paddle is not intended for surfing or whitewater.
Blade Surface Area: 86 in sq
Blade Length x Width: 19.25"x7"