The Shogun uses the most advanced technology in this river running paddle. As powerful as its name suggests, the rivers that paddlers take the Shogun often need some aggression to navigate each horizon line. Decades of experience led to this paddle for many at the top of their game.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers or those looking for more powerful strokes on shorter steeper rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
- Weight: 36oz
- Blade Surface Area: 711 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm