Developed alongside its larger counterparts the Player and Sidekick, this shape was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with down turned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced whitewater tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, take your Twist along for the ride
- Small sized blades make the Twist the ideal fit for small size adults and especially youth paddlers.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
Blade Surface Area: 645cm2
Blade Length x Width: 45cm x 20.25cm