If Zorro was a kayaker these are what he would use to stow his spare paddle. Lets your Spare paddle live on the foredeck for fast easy access.
UPGRADED! Now you can easily access your bow storage hatch by separating one side from the other while remaining secured to your kayak deck lines.
- Streamlined Design lets wind and waves to flow by cleanly keeping spray off your face.
- Attached firmly to the deck lines for low profile and security in Surf.
- Extra-long to accommodate any size paddle, boat length and paddler
- Just the right amount of compression to hold the paddle while you adjust the deck lines over the blades.
- Semi rigid HDPE liners keep scabbards open for quick and easy stowage
- Reflective Trim adds visibility to your boat in low light conditions
Opening: 3"W x 1.5"H
Weight: 265 g
Reflective Trim around perimeter
Designed to attach to your deck rigging