Why Choose California Canoe & Kayak?
We are dedicated to providing the best gear, service, and value by carefully selecting all of the products in the stores. We test what we stock, and we won't sell what we don't use. Our knowledgeable sales staff, buyers, managers and instructors are avid paddlers as well as outdoor enthusiasts. We are proud to offer a wide selection of the highest quality products from the best known and most trusted paddlesports manufacturers in the industry.
60 Day Demo Program
“Try Before You Buy” Program gives you priority reservations, additional boat selection, gear and the option to visit other locations. If you are unsure of the exact boat that will match your needs, our staff is happy to assist you with your selection. The best way to choose your boat is to test paddle a variety of models and we make it easy for you.
Here is how it works: Invest $300 (or $200 for Whitewater Kayaks) + tax into your future boat purchase. Buy a New or Used boat within the 60 day demo period and your demo fee will be applied toward your purchase. If you decide not to purchase a boat, the demo program fee will not be refunded. Certain qualifications must be met in order to participate in the demo program.
- One boat may be taken out at a time per demo program.
- Each boat may be taken off site a maximum of five days, in any combination of daily or weekend use.
- Additional days or rentals will be charged at our normal rental rates, starting at the first day's rental rate.
- Each boat model can be taken out twice.
- Composite boats are available for on-site demo only.
- For a whitewater kayak demo, you must have taken a whitewater course.
For questions, please contact one of our retail specialists or stop by one of our store locations near you.