The SeaWing is Malone's signature design that is easy to install and works with most recreational and sea kayaks. There is no requirement to lift the entire kayak at any time. Simply position the front of the kayak on the rear of the vehicle; move to the rear of the kayak and push it up to load. To better protect the vehicle and help with loading and unloading your kayak our optional Channel Loader, Telos or Stinger Load Assist Modules can be purchased separately. Saddles are constructed with non-corrosive poly-carbon and nylon to insure a rust free and long life. Features include universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Low profile design for garage clearance
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Simple "no tools" installation
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Longer bolts available in Accessories)
- Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Bow & stern safety tie-downs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Length: 27.5"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb per boat
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not effect the fit or function when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
- All Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts. Cross bars can vary in thickness and having multiple lengths to choose from allows best fit. We recommend the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars. Longer length bolts are sold separately.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) SeaWing Cradles
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual