The NRS Super Pump, an affordable high-pressure pump that's perfect for today's drop-stitch inflatable stand up paddle and body boards. Inflates to 20 psi with ease.
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat or board.
- This low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate to pressures up to 20 psi.
- Choose double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) to put the majority of the air volume in your inflatable.
- When you need higher pressure, simply open the air port at the top of the chamber and you can bear down with single-action strokes!
- Small diameter pump chamber keeps the pumping easy, even at high pressures.
- Full 48" long hose comes with the twist-on Leafield C7 Valve Adapter (# 38523.01) that locks into the valve securely, even at high pressures.
- Also included is a valve adapter that will lock into Halkey-Roberts New Short Valves and Summit 2 Valves. To install it, loosen the hose clamp and remove the C7 Adapter. Insert this alternate adapter and tighten the hose clamp.