The Kalliste is Werner's most advanced low-angle paddle, with the best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant. This, along with a stronger design and construction, makes the Kalliste the choice over our Ovation model for more rugged paddling enviornments.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Available Paddle Lengths:210cm to 240cm in 5cm increments
- Blade Dimensions: 52cm x 16.5cm
- Blade Material: Carbon
- Blade Surface Area (sq. cm.): 643cm2
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Shaft Pieces: 2pc
- Weight (grams): 712g
- Weight (ounces): 25.25oz