This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you’re prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. Hobie has advanced the sport of kayak fishing with the introduction of Kick-Up Fins that automatically retract upon impact.The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below. The new Vantage CTW seat provides extra width for unmatched room and comfort. Four molded-in rod holders, multiple deluxe H-Track mounts, and numerous high-capacity storage compartments ensure that all of your gear is at your fingertips. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins + ARC Cranks - now standard on all Outbacks - this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Now featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier.
Click HERE to see the Hobie Outback in action.
Click HERE to see the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up fins in action.
- Features the MirageDrive 180 Turbo + Kick Up Fins and the multi-adjustable Vantage CTW
- Custom hull graphics and custom pedal pads for the camo version only
- Features H-Track storage pockets, Guardian Transducer shield, dual steering handles, 4 rod holders, square hatch, Outback Loader, and bungee cargo area
- Includes a kickup rudder system for easier navigation in shallow water
- Lowrance-Ready capability