Take Away Rentals
||each additional Day
|Now Available at Special Rate! BIC SUP Inflatable
|Basic rentals (sit-on-top & touring kayaks)||1st day||2nd day||each additional Day|
|Premium rentals (plastic sea kayaks)|
|Hobie Mirage Kayaks|
|Take away rental rates for plastic kayaks only|
|Basic Gear included with boat & board rentals, Paddle, Sprayskirt, PFD, Sprayskirt, Leash, Bilge pump, & Paddlefloat|
Take Away Rental Policy:
Take Away Rental rates are the same for all locations.
- The earliest pickup time for your rental is 4 pm the preceding day. Latest return 12 noon following day.
- California Sales Tax will be added to all rentals.
- Payment in full is required to hold a reservation.
- For refund, a cancellation must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- One boat or board rental per person. No EXCEPTIONS.
- Each individual renting a boat or board must sign a liability release in person at the time of pick-up. Double kayaks require two individual to sign a waiver. Each person must provide a deposit for his/her boat or board rental.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or their legal guardian. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CCK does not provide car racks or tie-downs for take-away boat or board rentals. These items are available for purchase in our stores.
- All boats, boards, and equipment must be returned to the same location where they were rented, otherwise a $50 transfer fee will be applied.
- Hobie Mirage Island Sailing Kayaks are not available for take away rentals.
- Composite Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) are not available for take-away rentals.
- Tomales Bay conditions require paddlers to use skills that can only be acquired through a class. For your Safety, we have implemented a prerequisite to rent sit-in-side and sit-on-top kayaks. You must have taken our Level 2 (Beginning Sea Kayaking) class or another qualified company that has taught self-rescues and techniques.
Please Note: A security and Cleaning Deposit is due at the time of pick-up. Deposit is based on the value of the boat, board and or equipment rented. A $25.00 Cleaning Fee will be charged if the equipment is returned dirty.