The Trance has all the balance and buoyancy and by using an advanced full carbon layup Werner is able to achieve staggering low weights. For the paddler looking to go further, faster and stay on the water longer the 15.5 ounce weight, along with smooth stable strokes is going to make the Trance a must have. With its amazing feel on the water and the super light weight, it is the elite paddle of Werner's Versatile line.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, our edge guard specific to our Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers or Standard Fit.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon straight with a 8” LeverLock adjustable system.